Sunday, July 22, 2007

Time for the week in Review

It is not that I have been particularly busy this week. In fact, quite the opposite. I have been relaxing so much that I haven't even blogged! So, here it is...Highlights of the week.


Monday - I read Twilight. Yep...all day. I read the whole book. It was very entertaining!


Tuesday - Doug went flying with Rhett Lawton. They flew to Key West. Doug got to land the plane three times during the adventure and had a terrific experience.


Wednesday - President Darrington and his wife came for breakfast. They have just been assigned to our area. It was a pleasure to get to know them. Most recently, they have been living in Washington state.



Thursday - Brianna's picture arrived that we ordered late in the spring.



Friday - Doug and I went to the Temple. We enjoyed seeing our friends the Delgados from South Florida in our session.



Saturday - We played on the jet ski's.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

and here's to a good week next week! ;)