Monday, April 30, 2007
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
So here it is.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
2. He trusts me.
3. He thinks I am pretty.
4. He helps lots of people.
5. He adores our girls, respects their spouses and...
6. He is a great Papa.
7. He learned how to waterski on ONE because he knew it would please me.
8. He has an amazing testimony.
9. He helps other people's testimonies grow.
10. He loves the Lord.
11. He can be very funny.
12. He does lots of stuff just because I want him to, even though he doesn't want to.
13. He ends of liking the stuff better than I do (or as much.)
14. He drives a John Deere tractor.
15. He helps me relax.
16. He loves to shop for clothes for me.
17. He doesn't mind grocery shopping.
18. He has a twinkle in his eye.
19. He does his own laundry.
20. He listens to me.
21. He is smart.
22. He likes to play family games.
23. He is a hard worker.
24. He wants me to be happy.
25. He has a hard time saying no to me.
26. He is tall and strong and handsome.
27. He makes bad ideas good and good ideas better.
28. He has a good memory for things we have done together.
29. He lets me borrow things of his that he would rather not share...like his keys, razor and toothbrush.
30. He makes my dreams come true.
31. He makes me feel like he has loved me forever and always will.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
I am going to have to get a feeder and see if I can get a real picture...my hummer is spectacular!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
My new dress was $27.80. But...it was marked down to $11.99. When I took it to the register, it came up as $7.99. I can't wait to wear it to school on Monday!
Monday, April 16, 2007
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Friday, April 13, 2007
I learned this week that Mercedes loves vintage clothes just like I do. We shopped in downtown Mt. Dora and she got an adorable black beaded sweater...I wish I had seen it first!
Gideon could not fit his Cinderella foot into the waterski...try as he might... so he took B for some crazy rides on the jet skis and had a blast on the tube that John bought. Everyone complained of sore arms from hanging on!
Maverick is going to be the guy hanging out on the dock with Carter. He was looking good, but not that interested in any of the water fun.
Zack threw himself wholeheartedly into everything. He had lots of questions about Florida, and is looking forward to moving here. His mom's parents will come first in May and he will follow in August with the Chytraus clan.
Friday, April 06, 2007
There is no one knocking at my bedroom door asking for pancakes that look like Mickey Mouse (or a Christmas tree...in April, no less)
There are no toys to trip over on the stairs or in the kitchen
There is no one asking to climb in my lap
No one needs help zipping up their life vests
No one is asking when we can go play at the lake
No one is praying that the snakes will DIE!
No one is messing up or messing with my computer
No one is asking for turkey (the nickname of my kraft caramel candies)
No one is tired and cranky
No one is crying because something is not fair
No one is helping Doug and I with the technological issues we have
No one is sitting sorting out our taxes
No one is running to me with open arms and saying, "you're home" when I walk in the door
No one is speaking an unintelligible language to me and sincerely expecting an answer
No one is nagging me to take my medicine for my ear infection
No one is begging to water the garden with me
No one is asking me to help them get past Shooter
No one is asking to smell and/or watch while I cook
No one is asking why my name is Nanamoo...
THEY'VE ALL GONE HOME!