Friday, April 06, 2007

shedding a tear

There is no one upstairs running around in the attic at 6.30 in the morning
:'-(

There is no one knocking at my bedroom door asking for pancakes that look like Mickey Mouse (or a Christmas tree...in April, no less)
:'(

There are no toys to trip over on the stairs or in the kitchen
:_(

There is no one asking to climb in my lap
:*(

No one needs help zipping up their life vests
:…(

No one is asking when we can go play at the lake
;_;

No one is praying that the snakes will DIE!
=,[

No one is messing up or messing with my computer
:,[

No one is asking for turkey (the nickname of my kraft caramel candies)
:'-(

No one is tired and cranky
:'(

No one is crying because something is not fair
:_(

No one is helping Doug and I with the technological issues we have
:*(

No one is sitting sorting out our taxes
:…(

No one is running to me with open arms and saying, "you're home" when I walk in the door
;_;

No one is speaking an unintelligible language to me and sincerely expecting an answer
=,[

No one is nagging me to take my medicine for my ear infection
:,[

No one is begging to water the garden with me
:'-(

No one is asking me to help them get past Shooter
:'(

No one is asking to smell and/or watch while I cook
:_(

No one is asking why my name is Nanamoo...
THEY'VE ALL GONE HOME!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

5 comments:

Melody said...

So sweet! I know you miss them dearly. Sounds like a great time.

Cherylyn said...

Your BEST Blog EVER!!!!! We miss you too!

Tricia said...

That was the saddest blog I ever read.

Steph said...

How sad! My husband always comments that he thinks it's more sad for the people being left behind than the people who are doing the leaving because it's all quiet and "normal" once again. (Tanner's sister-in-law)

Melanie said...

Great blog, but sad too. Sad I missed out on the fun as
well :**( ...but looking forward to July. :))