Tuesday, April 24, 2007

31 reasons why i love my husband on our anniversary

1. He lets me be me.
2. He trusts me.
3. He thinks I am pretty.
4. He helps lots of people.
5. He adores our girls, respects their spouses and...
6. He is a great Papa.
7. He learned how to waterski on ONE because he knew it would please me.
8. He has an amazing testimony.
9. He helps other people's testimonies grow.
10. He loves the Lord.
11. He can be very funny.
12. He does lots of stuff just because I want him to, even though he doesn't want to.
13. He ends of liking the stuff better than I do (or as much.)
14. He drives a John Deere tractor.
15. He helps me relax.
16. He loves to shop for clothes for me.
17. He doesn't mind grocery shopping.
18. He has a twinkle in his eye.
19. He does his own laundry.
20. He listens to me.
21. He is smart.
22. He likes to play family games.
23. He is a hard worker.
24. He wants me to be happy.
25. He has a hard time saying no to me.
26. He is tall and strong and handsome.
27. He makes bad ideas good and good ideas better.
28. He has a good memory for things we have done together.
29. He lets me borrow things of his that he would rather not share...like his keys, razor and toothbrush.
30. He makes my dreams come true.
31. He makes me feel like he has loved me forever and always will.

4 comments:

Cherylyn said...

Yay! I am glad you did this...those were good ones too! Although you forgot to add that in addition to the fact that he likes to shop for you, he has pretty good taste! My friends didn't believe me when I told them I would trust my dad to buy my wardrobe for me. But it was TRUE!

Melanie said...

Hapy anniversary guys. Great list moo!

Melody said...

Congratulations on your 31 years together AND an amazing list!

papasmallows said...

You're too nice wife. Wish I had a blog to write the reasons why I love you...guess I will have to wait until we are a 100 to get all the reasons in. :-))