Thursday, June 02, 2011

the packers

2011-06-051

The packers came to the Birdhouse today. When they seemed to be all done and were loading up the truck, Doug mentioned that there were still shoes in my closet. What?????????

 DSC00953

DSC00938I ran upstairs and found not only shoes, but all of my clothes and things…Nothing of mine had been  packed.

So they took care of that and we had a good check around the house before they left.

DSC00957

Then, I sat down on the very top step of the stairway and had a

 little cry.

5 comments:

debbie said...

:( bittersweet

Aaron and Mercedes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Mercedes said...

:(... :) You guys will love it! Love you guys!

Melanie said...

Sad....I wish I was there to have a little cry with you.

Melody said...

Now that the post has been for for a while, I can now type that I had a cry too.