Friday, November 09, 2007

does she or doesn't she


The title for this blog comes from an old commercial on tv when I was kid. It was a Clairol commercial for hair color and the answer was, "only her hairdresser knows for sure".
So I told Renatta (my hairdresser) that I needed a change. She said to make my hair color warmer. Brianna says it is red, Doug says it is brownish reddish, Cherylyn says it is kind of reddish.
Anyway...it is a little change.
After my exciting morning at Robert & Robert, Doug and I went to the Temple. We had lunch together and then we went shopping. We had agreed to pick Cherylyn and Clark up at the airport. We thought we would have an hour or so to look around. As it turned out, we had over three hours, which was plenty of time to check out the sale room at Anthropolgie and get a new computer. Oh poor Chezzie...more computer help needed!

3 comments:

Melody said...

I am now VERY sad that I didn't even see you yesterday. However, I am sure that you are just as beautiful as ever.

Tricia said...

Hmmm, I think I need some of that color when I go get my hair done this weekend. It does look warm!

Melanie said...

Very fall-ish...which is perfect for Florida since it stays fall-ish weather till Spring. :)