Thursday, November 22, 2007

thanksgiving bags

I love Thanksgiving. I love all the cooking and hanging out with family. This year I especially loved Brianna and Courtney and Carter and Jonah who spent a huge part of the morning in the kitchen cooking with me. They helped me make the roll dough and then they helped me make the pies. Brianna is the very best apple peeler! Then they spent ages punching out little pumpkins and acorns and turkeys from the extra pie dough and sprinkling them with brown sugar crystals to decorate the pumpkin pie! Courtney called them cookies even though it was really pie dough. Yummmmmmy!

My brother, John, his son, Gideon, his wife, Joy and her parents, John and Mary joined us for dinner.

So here they are, our 2007

THANKSGIVING BAGS



Doug:

Blessing - a supportive wife

Accomplishment - being a part of BYUTV up and running in South America (they received their first conference in October)

Goal - organize his papers and lose some weight



Debbie:

Blessing - a good mind

Accomplishment - herb garden

Goal - be a better missionary



Brianna:

Blessing - a great babysitting job working for Missy Wise taking care of Payton

Accomplishment - all A's in school

Goal - keep doing well in school

No comments: