Thursday, August 13, 2009

rs lake day

Well, it wasn’t the WHOLE Relief Society, although all were invited…Carol Bigler, Gail Berge, her mom Merle Share, Melody Shipley and Debbie Clayton came though!DSCF1822 It turns out that Melody IS NOT a lake girl. She was, in fact, quite squeamish about the whole experience. We eventually talked her into some tube time. And she did some spotting for Brianna and Gail. At one point, I looked at Debbie Clayton and said, “Did you know she was like this?” Debbie answered, “I had no idea!” And then we both cracked up.

Gail, not surprisingly, is going to turn out to be a skier. I think in her heart of hearts, she always knew it. She got her first lesson today!

DSCF1819Debbie is always up for fun. Here she is driving the jet ski even after having eye surgery this morning, not even kidding. Her face was developing some nice black and blue spots

while the rest of us were getting tan.

I was really happy that Gail brought her mom and that Carole came. I talked with Merle about becoming a remote missionary. She will be awesome. Carole is just the nicest person and I am enjoying getting to know her better.DSCF1820

Melody, where is your life vest!?!

4 comments:

Melody said...

It was SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to come back and learn to ski myself...

Thank you.

Gail said...

I had a great time!! Thanks for teaching me to ski. I'm hopeful next time will be a breeze.

Higleys said...

Sorry I missed it but I didn't have wheels or a babysitter. Maybe next time looked like a blast

Erika said...

I need to come jet ski with you and so this sometime!! looks like a blast!