Thursday, March 03, 2011

cbcc

We are eating and sleeping, studying Spanish and Preach My Gospel, reading, watching a little tv, enjoying the change of scenery, and I think we got half way through a movie last night before falling asleep. Today, we decided to play a little tennis. However, when I went to change into my tennis gear, I discovered to my dismay that I had not packed my tennis shoes. You can adlib some tennis paraphernalia, but not the shoes.  Really, I needed a new pair anyway! Really!

DSC00110 So we went to the ProShop at the Cocoa Beach Country Club after calling four different numbers, all unanswered. They had the shoe, the style, and the size I wanted.        (Big Smile)

However…

When Doug went to pay with his credit card, the Pro explained that they only take cash or check. We had neither with us. It is only about 8 minutes from the condo so we said that we would be back in a few minutes. DSC00112

“Oh no,” he answered. “Don’t bother. Just put a check in the mail.” And without taking our name or any other identifying information, he handed us the shoes and an envelope and walked out of the shop.

I’ve got new tennis shoes.DSC00109

2 comments:

debbie said...

I'm gonna go shop there! I need free shoes ;)

Higleys said...

I love when people can trust you.