Monday, March 26, 2012

martinez shopping

This morning we got up and went to Delicity for breakfast. We sat outside and ate our facturas with hot chocolate. Delicioso!

Then we went on the train to Martinez to do some shopping. I wanted to purchase an Argentine looking ring to wear since I am not wearing my wedding ring here. I found a cool one with the Argentine flower and a Greek key design. Courtney, Izzy and I also picked up some cute, fun jewelry.


Then we stopped at Arnaldo's for ice cream. It is the dessert of choice for Argentines and most places even deliver.


We came back home on the train and met Carter and Papa (who had been home playing chess) for lunch at Carlito's. This restaurant is Dan's worst nightmare. There are 700 items on the menu! The panqueques, hambuerguesas, and fries are awesome.


At home we took siesta and then Dan, my mom and dad and I went out to dinner at one of my favorite places from last trip--La Parolaccia. Dan enjoyed reaquainting himself with a true Argentine Milanese.

No comments: