Wednesday, March 29, 2006

chytraus exaggeration

In spite of all my effort to the contrary, I am prone to a disease called "chytraus exaggeration." Daddy has a way of saying it that is an exaggeration in and of itself, which, unfortunately, I cannot duplicate here on the blog. I have worked to overcome this for years and have had some small successes. Then, suddenly, and without warning, it is back with a vengeance. As part of my ongoing efforts to curtail this disease in my own life. I feel it is my duty to point out the symptoms when noted in others. For example, last night...I was making smoothies and it was my intention to use some yogurt from the freezer. Brianna said, "Mom, don't use that one, we've had it for years." "Come on, Brianna...YEARS?!?"
And in her own inimitable way, I knew that she wasn't going to let it go until I proved to her that it was perfectly good. So I upended the carton to show her the date code on the bottom of the container.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

LOL--oh my gosh, sick is all i have to say!

Tricia said...

LOLOLOL...that is classic. Why to go Bon!!

Cherylyn said...

LOLOL...that is hilarious...good job Bon for saving the family from who knows what diseases.