Sunday, March 26, 2006

J is for...blog?


Today Brother Donald Welling was wearing his J. He reminds all of us at church to write in our journals. I remember the first time I saw him wearing a J. I thought that the J probably stood for Jesus. I thought that perhaps he was a primary teacher and wanted to remind his students to think about Jesus during the Sacrament. It was some weeks or months later that he gave a most memorable talk in Sacrament meeting about keeping a journal. Over the past five years that we have lived here, I have heard the talk or portions thereof a few times. He preaches with the Spirit and his words never fail to impress me.

I am thankful for the sacred stories I am able to learn from in the scriptures. I am thankful for the Mormon heritage that I am aware of because of someone's journal. And I am thankful that Tricia has started us all writing blogs. I love the part of each day when I see a little picture into the lives of my beautiful family. It always makes my day!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Blogs make me happy too! :)