Thursday, June 29, 2006

visiting teaching

Cherylyn and Clark and I went visiting teaching to see Sister Shirley White today. She is 92 years old. When she saw Clark, she thought he was quite an adorable baby. But then she saw his chin! She shook her head as she said "Dimple on the chin, devil within." We were horrified that she would even say such a thing. Evidently, it is an old Irish saying. Based on my personal experience with dimple on the chin, I would have to rewrite that saying:
Dimple on the chin...happy baby within.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

He is the spitting image of the Chez (sorry Tanner)...absolutely adorable in every way!

Linda Carter said...

I have to agree with mel, looks just like his mom... maybe he will enjoy playing with batteries also:):):) as we just got home from hannah's basketball game, I am loving his shirt..

Craig and Rachel said...

He's darling!!!!