Friday, November 24, 2006

BAG


My Thanksgiving Bag:
Blessing - to celebrate 30 years of marriage
Accomplishment - to keep up with my blog for 9 ish months now
Goal - to finish uncompleted projects
We had Thanksgiving with the Ingalls clan. It was a wonderful day inspite of the fact that one of my ovens would not hold a temperature...dinner was delayed but in the end it all tasted great and afterwards we had fun playing dominoes, pool, pingpong, and dance dance revolution until nearly midnight.
Doug's blog:
Blessing - me and the grandkids (sorry girls)
Accomplishment - finishing the first year as a new stake
Goal - staying on track with the scripture study program
Brianna's blog:
Blessing - (I can't remember exactly...I will check with her in the morning)
Accomplishment - being more responsible at school
Goal - to be "terrific kid" at school

1 comment:

Cherylyn said...

I don't feel sorry that he said you and the grandkids...the reason he loves his grandkids is because he loves his KIDS! :-)