Friday, December 01, 2006

flat tanya

Brianna received this adorable letter in the mail today from Courtney. Brianna named the girl Flat Tanya as she thinks that she does not look like a Stanley. I especially liked the freckles that Courtney put on her nose. In actual fact, I think that she looks like Flat Brianna. You will note in the letter a request to take her bowling (boln) and added long hair and a bowling ball to the predesigned picture from her teacher. What a creative child!
My favorite sentence: duw not lat htor get et
Translation: Do not let Shooter get it.
P.S. Not to be prideful or anything, but I do think that being a second grade teacher helped with the translation.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Well, that is CERTAINLY the cutest letter I have ever seen.

Jen said...

that is so cute I love the letter

Cherylyn said...

It is TOTALLY Flat Brianna...too cute! I couldn't decipher Courtney's sentence, so you really do have skills moo!