Wednesday, December 06, 2006

tables

You would think since this is the third time that I have had the High Council for Christmas dinner that it would just be a snap. Some things are easier this time around for sure. But there have been some glitches...like today when we decided to put 12 at the dining room table instead of 10. That meant a trip to Wal-Mart and JoAnn's to see if I could find something suitable to make into a tablecloth. I finished the tablecloth after YW tonight.

The girls were wondering why I had so many tables around...I am hosting a dinner party for THEM next week. Tonight they made Christmas cards (at one of the tables) with our ward stamping expert. They turned out adorable!

(Actually, these are the cards that I made at Relief Society, but the girls made similar ones tonight.)

1 comment:

Linda Carter said...

so nice.. I love all three..did you use the "12 days of christmas" plates??