Saturday, March 07, 2009

carolina weekend

I passengered up to North Carolina with Cherylyn and her boys on Wednesday. Thursday was a good day for hanging out at the house together. Friday morning Cherylyn left and continued on home. All of the kids were at school in the morning so Tricia and I headed over to the South Park Mall to visit a few of our favorite places. We bought matching shoes and shirts. The saleslady tried to talk us into at least getting different colors of the same style shirt without success. The day  continued to warm so Tricia and I  played tennis after school while the kids enjoyed the playground. Dan returned home from work late Friday night. This morning it was haircuts for the kids and a carwash. Then some relaxing time outside on a truly beautiful afternoon. The buds are starting to open on the trees and I will have to take some pictures before I leave next week!

Tonight I am enjoying being the babysitter for these cute faces.DSC04298 DSC04294 DSC04286 DSC04277

DSC04301

Izzy is so pleased about her job well done...muraling the walls (three of them) with black crayon while I was on the job. Oops!

But I didn't get mad at her. I saved that job for her parents.

1 comment:

Melody said...

What a good Nana!