Wednesday, March 25, 2009

shoe memorial

My husband bought a pair of shoes...just like these 9 years ago. But a year later when the stitching started to come apart, he mentioned it to a salesperson at Nordstroms and received a new pair gratis. You gotta love Nordys. So...that was 8 years ago. Today he left the house and returned just a minute later with one of his shoes in two pieces.DSC04481

_5402992

Doug is a very loyal customer. I had a quick look at their website tonight and he's in luck. They still sell them. No doubt we will be stopping by sometime this weekend to  pick up a pair. And I guess that means he should be good to go until 2017.

2 comments:

Melody said...

You weren't kidding about the two part thing! I was not expecting that! I know you always like a reason to go shopping though! Have fun.

Erika said...

haha yes...it was shoe day in the blog world!