Saturday, November 07, 2009

open house ball

DSC05934 The church has been filled with friends and neighbors and even some members touring for the past two days. Doug has spent most of his time welcoming all who came by.

Tonight, was the Open House Ball. There were so many things that had to happen first, that I kind of kept forgetting about The Ball.

Anyway, after Doug sorted out my necklace and Gail took our picture, I spent the rest of the evening chatting and also did lots of dancing with my very handsome date. Everyone was dancing!!! So fun! DSC05935

It seems as if everyone thinks we should do it again. Maybe there will be a competition to name the dance…unless, of course, we decide to do another Open House again next year.

6 comments:

Melody said...

What a wonderful couple! I love you guys.

Rae said...

What fun and how exciting!!

Mary said...

Beautiful as always.

SpaceyKasey said...

We're so excited for Leesburg. What a perfect way to celebrate the occasion.

(You two always look so perfect together.)

Higleys said...

You looked beautiful and I would LOVE another dance/ball of any kind.

Rhea said...

What a beautiful couple!! I love your dress it is so pretty!!