Monday, November 16, 2009

sunday and monday in southern california

While much of the family returned home to be ready for work and school on Monday, we were able to stay and enjoy watching, not only our two grandsons, but also, their mother and father in the Primary Children’s Sacrament Meeting Program. Of course, I thought that my grandsons did a fabulous job on their fully memorized parts. I am wondering how I will remember the interesting and exciting  way that Truman started off by saying:

BeHoooold!

We enjoyed spending the afternoon with them and then later in the evening with my sister and her family.

Monday morning dawned a picture perfect day. We had a gorgeous drive up the coast and then went to Atrium Court for breakfast before catching our plane.DSC06076 DSC06077 

That was nice way to start a long travel day.

No comments: