Friday, December 25, 2009

christmas morning

DSC06314I love Christmas morning. Again, I was the first one awake. So after I woke up Doug and then Brianna, we all had breakfast of leftovers from last night. (I ate rolls with pumpkin pie, which I would love to have for breakfast once a week, but then I would have to make rolls and pumpkin pie once a week, wouldn’t I?) So after breakfast it was on to gift giving. ks360-silver

Brianna loved all of her presents. But when she opened her cell phone, (texter’s delight)  she actually cried for joy! She has been texting ever since. She wanted me to post her number, but I’ll just leave it up to her to give it out.

!BZ)5EWQBWk~$(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLlvzuyBKoWJm8lng~~_35

I would love to think that Doug’s favorite gift was something I gave him, but in reality, I think it was a scouting coin from the Ingalls family. It commemorates 100 years of scouting in the United States.

195-20-9f

 

A present that was a complete surprise was the Life Is Tennis bag that my husband chose and ordered online for me. He always has been an excellent shopper and now he has added a new dimension  to his shopping repertoire.

 

We spent the rest of the day relaxing. In fact, I wore my pjs all day long. Doug and I worked on a puzzle and we even engaged Brianna for while. DSC06368 We loved talking with the family and sharing all their joys.

2 comments:

debbie said...

I love days where you can stay in your pjs all day. It's usually my goal everyday but it rarely works out.

Christy said...

Ha! My daughter, who I believe is the same age as yours, got the same cell phone (her first) and also shed tears of joy!