Friday, June 18, 2010

hat model

1._DSC2771_8x10_1

Our friend, Mike Hewitt, asked Brianna to be a model

2._DSC2753_8x10

for his amateur photography hobby.

3._DSC2742_8x10_TopAdjPortraitSmooth

My blog doesn’t show the pictures nearly as well as this link.

4._DSC2766_TopAdjPortraitSmooth_MutedRed_PEWarming_1 

I think his work is FaBuLouS!

5._DSC2737_8x10_1_TopAdjPortraitSmooth_1

It was so very interesting watching him create a picture.

6.

_DSC2740_8x10_1

He would tell her to hold her head a certain way and look a certain direction and after a minute or two of instruction, he would take A picture…not 3o, hoping for a good one…A picture. And then he would move on with his next idea.

7.

_DSC2771_8x10_2

Meanwhile, his wife and I were busy discussing herbs and only occasionally, lending a hand.

8.

_DSC2754_TopAdjPortraitSmooth_8x10

I love them all…for different reasons.

9.

_DSC2774_8x10

I am trying to pick a favorite…what’s your vote?

9 comments:

Tricia said...

I LOVE all of them. But my faves are the straw hats ones--1 and 7. Brianna, you are GORGEOUS!

Tricia said...

Dan loves #5. He thinks you have a beautiful smile. :)

Melanie said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1 is my fave.
Very cool pictures....loved them all too.

Cherylyn said...

I love them too! 1, 5, and 7 are my favs, and that was before I looked at the comments! I think 7 is my overall fav. B you are beautiful and so photogenic!

Blue Heron Bobcat said...

I love the order in which you arranged these. And, I'm not going to vote because I'm biased. Having a good model to work with is a big plus. Briana is lovely, and was willing to work with me even though she was getting bit by mosquitos. Couldn't ask for more. :)

debbie said...

I like 1 and 5. I like one because it has a little bit of background and Brianna is rockin beautiful. I like #5 because it is very natural and not posed.

debbie said...

I like 2 & 3 for telling stories. They have a lot of emotion behind them.

Gail said...

5 and 8 because I LOVE Brianna's beautiful smile! She lights up the world with it. ;)

Rhea said...

I like 4,5,1,8 but they all are beautiful!! What a pretty model