Tuesday, June 15, 2010

second favorite sunday school teacher

jumpin_2

You have to love a teacher that comes prepared not only with her lesson, but prepared to meet the needs of the students in her classroom. Brianna loves her Sunday School teacher. She is excited on Sunday afternoons to tell me about the things that she learned and furthermore, I see her trying to implement the principles that she is being taught. I would love to think that she was learning all these wonderful lessons at home and even though her father and I spend a fair amount of time teaching her, lets just say that she is in “receptive mode” on Sunday with Suzy Toronto.

beach_chairs

Today “Miss Suzy,” because it was an outing of friends and not a church outing,  took the available class members to the beach, further endearing herself in the heart of Brianna. Henceforth, they want  to be known as

The Sandy Bottom Girls.

tshirtsSo, you may wonder why Sister Toronto is the second favorite Sunday School teacher, and I will answer that family loyalty comes into play here. Tanner was the other wonderful teacher.

1 comment:

Blue Heron Bobcat said...

Debbie, I like reading the text, but you have to KNOW that I ALWAYS like looking at the photos. :) The first photo in this post is a fantastic action shot. If you took it then congrats, you did a great job on that one.