Thursday, January 27, 2011

shots and passports

December 13, 2010DSC09843

Doug and I headed for the Health Department in downtown Eustis. We both began our hepatitis vaccinations. The first, in a series of three. Doug also got a Dtap, but I opted to wait another day for that one.

DSC09844It is a walk-in clinic, but we didn’t have to wait too long. They were helpful and apparently, we’ll be getting to see them a few more times.

After that, we picked Brianna up at school and went to the passport office in Tavares. We all had expired passports, so we filled out the paperwork and sent them off to be renewed.

DSC09845

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

WOW this part makes it all so real.
I am so excited for y'all.
I wish I knew you "in person"
I am excited to hear more of this wonderful story.