Friday, May 20, 2011

date night

It’s Friday night. I am thinking that this is one of the last times, if not the very last time that Doug and I will have a Friday night date and wear jeans!  DSC00816

We went to the Orlando International Airport. Doug saw some reading glasses at one of the shops there that he wanted me to see. I don’t really understand why his eye doctor wants him to buy readers to wear with his contacts, but she has been helping me to wear contacts again. I truly did not think that it was possible, so I am not going to second guess her on this.

DSC00818

 

 

 

 

DSC00821

Afterwards, we ran some errands at the Florida Mall and ate dinner.

1 comment:

debbie said...

really? all the way to the airport for readers? Tell him to check dollar tree. Of course he probably doesn't like the funky colors :)