Saturday, December 24, 2011

christmas eve

 DSC00476

Lilies of the Nile bloom right around my birthday every year. I love them and have had them in my yard for almost all of my married life. They are blooming all over Buenos Aires now!

Doug and I decided to take a walk in the city today. There are so many beautiful store windows. I would have loved to have captured the one with the Christmas tree surrounded by mannequins in bathing suits. I have discovered that photographing windows isn’t that easy.

Summer is in full swing with the local kids out of school until almost March. Brianna attends an international that will resume in February.

DSC00473

I thought this was a cool Christmas tree made out of triangular leather samples.

DSC00469

 

 

 

 

 

Many vendors are promoting peace and love.

DSC00470

We became  fully Argentine tonight when we decided to open our presents before going to bed!

2011-12-25

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: