Tuesday, June 05, 2007

my funny names/ sephora

This morning at breakfast with my three early riser grandkids, Carter asked me, "Nana, what do the giwls call you?" I realize right away that THIS is going to be a moment to remember. I answered, "Sister Carter". They all burst into fits of laughter as Carter repeats in disbelief, "Sister Cawtew!?" They think it is so funny that they are calling me something to do with his name and still can't quite figure out why. The followup at dinner tonight was just as funny to him when we were saying words that started with D. I said, "Debbie". He thought that was hysterical. Tricia asked him if he knew anyone named Debbie and he looked at her like she was a little crazy and said no. She then said that Nana's name is Debbie. "Dubbie", he repeated. Teeeheeeeheeeee!


This morning we went grocery shopping and then to the mall. The girls all had their makeup done at Sephora. They were gorgeous!




We shopped for a couple of hours and then came home and went to the pool. They took a number of trips down the giant water slide and tubed in the lazy river and played with the kids.

No comments: