Monday, August 27, 2007

melanie's tag

ABOUT ME:
Jobs I've Had:
secretary for my dad's law firm
secretary for the art department at BYU
teacher for K, 1 and mostly 2nd grade

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over Again:
Pride and Prejudice (the new one)
Sabrina
American President
Muppet Christmas Carol

Shows:
SYTYCD
the last 10 minutes of What Not to Wear
Engineering and Empire

Favorite Hobbies:
needlepointing
reading
blogging
talking on the phone
gardening
hanging out at the lake

Places I Have Lived:
Utah
California
England
Florida
Argentina

Favorite Foods:
potatoes
smoothies
Kraft caramels
milk
bread
I would also like to say ice cream and cheese, but I am trying not to think about them

Favorite Getaways:
anywhere as long as I am with my husband
anywhere where my girls and their families are
millenia mall

Websites I Check Daily:
hotmail
lake county schools
fox news, just to see how the stock market is doing though

2 comments:

Tricia said...

i didn't know about the art dept. thing.

Melanie said...

Ummm, what about Idol?