Friday, August 03, 2007

move in day

They are here! The Tanner and Cherylyn Nielson family accompanied by charming son Clark and baby unk. Oh happy day! I wish I had pictures. They were very organized and and apart from Chezzie losing Tanner on the freeway for an hour and later getting stuck without money at a toll booth and driving around Waterford Lakes looking for the rest of us, who were waiting patiently at the apartment, it went off without a hitch. They were very organized and in under two hours the truck was unloaded. By the end of the day there were even some pictures hung!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats to Chez and Tanner on their big move...and of course, you being there sounds lovely.

Cherylyn said...

We are happy to be here SAFE AND SOUND! Although, your description makes me sound incompetent, when really I was just trying to make sure everyone else was safe and sound, but it was to my own detriment! ;-)