Saturday, September 22, 2007

enjoying clark

There is something so joyful about watching a child discover this amazing world. All of the people including myself at the photography lab were thrilled to hear his excitement and giggles as he played with these two little doggies. The man who brought them in was having them secretly photographed as a gift to his wife.

When I went to download the picture from my camera I was surprised to see, but happy to remember a recent day when Clark's same infectious laugh delighted me as I watered and he played in the spray.

He is having trouble getting along with Melody, our chicken, who gives him a serious peck when he sticks his finger near her. Thank heaven the little doggies were so friendly!



2 comments:

Melody said...

OH NO! You have a chicken with my name?...

Cherylyn said...

And she is a fiesty little chicken! We love her because she is the mother of the group and tries to keep everyone safe. You don't mess with Melody. I've never seen Clark giggle for so long like he did with those puppies. It was hilarious to watch!