Wednesday, October 17, 2007

america's top pumpkin

Tonight for the joint youth activity the kids carved pumpkins. The Laurels carved the girl onto the pumpkin on the far right and the MiaMaids carved America's Top Pumpkin on the far left. I watched the show (America's Top Model) with Tricia for the first time last week so I volunteered my earrings to complete her look!

What else did I do today?
worked in the garden
mowed the lawn
ran some errands with Doug
mailed birthday stuff to Melanie and Elliot
unpacked
tidied up a bit
helped Brianna decorate the house for Halloween
checked homework
did phone errands for Tricia and Chezzie
took a little nap
made chicken tortilla soup for dinner
read scriptures

and

posted a bunch of blogs!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I like all those October activities..but I know I'm biased.

Ashlea said...

Cute pumpkins, and what a day...a fun day.

Melody said...

Sounds like you probably slept well that evening. :)

Tricia said...

you are america's next top mom.