Saturday, April 05, 2008

where has all the money gone?

Doug recently did a consulting job for the company that he works for now. He was paid the consulting fee all in one check and he gave that check and his first paycheck as a regular employee to me at the same time. I took the checks to the bank and they told me it would be a few days before I could access the money, which was fine. A few days later, I was cashing a different check at the bank and asked about the deposit that I had made. The teller told me that it was in the account. But when I went online a couple of days later...it was not there!
The next day I went to the bank as it was already after hours.

First, I went through the drive up window because it was Saturday and I didn't think the bank was open. The teller was having trouble and asked me to come inside. Once inside...well, first my stomach started hurting and then my face. (Those are my favorite stress points.) I am standing there thinking relax...relax. Finally the teller says that she can tell that I made a deposit, but she is having trouble locating it.

At l-o-n-g last she says, "Who is Brianna?"

2 comments:

Melody said...

What?

Megan said...

im confused. so what happened?