Saturday, April 16, 2011

to and from georgia

I drove half way to Charlotte, North Carolina  today and then turned around and drove home. The good news is that I drove home with two thirds of the attendees of grandkid camp. After we had dinner in Jacksonville, I gave the kids the opportunity to get home sooner or go to the beach for a little while. Not surprisingly, they took the beach option. It was the perfect driving break for me, watching them play as the sun set this evening. DSC00333

 DSC00353

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00358 

DSC00362

  DSC00366 DSC00354

DSC00380

When we did arrive at the house, Courtney looked at me and smiled and said, “I love being at the Birdhouse!” She and Carter then had a conversation trying to figure out how many times they have been here over the years. I think they decided on 45.

1 comment:

Megan said...

precious! they are such sweet kids and growing up so fast. im sure this grandkid camp will be bittersweet for the birdhouse.