Thursday, April 28, 2011

thursday with nolan

While his big brothers are at school, Nolan travels around with me. Yesterday we shopped for vintage clothes in Hillcrest, but today was more to his liking. This cool car at Ralphs Grocery Store brought all kinds of smiles, both to his face as well as the other shoppers.DSC00663

After we returned home, he came to me and told me that he had a bee in his ear. I was pretty worried about him because he has had a runny nose since I arrived. I could only imagine some horrible ear infection that was going to keep both of us awake allllll night long.  I decided to call the doctor and we went for a check.

DSC00661

No bee.

(The doctor checked for an infection AND an insect.)

He did get a  Mickey Mouse sticker though, and if you love Mickey Mouse as much as he does, then you might decide to have a bee in your ear everyday.

No comments: