Friday, December 28, 2012

the zone leaders and the seguines


Today my parents had Zone Leader Council at the house. We joined in for lunch and ice cream. I think we figured that 9 of the missionaries were at Jonah's baptism almost 8 months ago!




I love seeing the missionaries shoes outside my parents front door. You can tell just by their shoes how hard they work.


Then my mom, Dan, Jonah, Izzy and I took the train to Martinez. The price has risen from 25 cents to $1 to ride the train! The Littles were kind of tired out shopping and kept stopping to rest at all the park benches we saw.


They were spurred on mostly by the promise that we would go get candy at the kiosk on the way home. We did stop in and got a noodle for the pool.




I kept dragging my poor parents out in the sun to chat. I was soaking in every minute of the good weather.

No comments: