Wednesday, April 26, 2006

the boyfriend

he wants to go everywhere I go
he always holds my hand
he likes to drive the jet ski
he likes to watch me waterski
he has breakfast with me everyday
he loves to take out the garbage
he likes to swing with me
he likes to play ball with me
he likes to dig in the garden
he remembers to check for chicken eggs
he spends time rocking and chatting with me
he gives me lots of hugs and kisses

in fact,
we spent so much time together that Doug calls him

" the boyfriend"

The boyfriend left today...
TO TRUMAN
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Oh, how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

3 comments:

Linda Carter said...

what an absolute adorable picture... I am sure Truman is missing his Grandma just as much...

Cherylyn said...

I guess Truman will have to have two girlfriends, because he is my boyfriend too...he is such a cute boy.

Melanie said...

truman is missing his girlfriends...especially since half the time i am still a "boy". He needs you both! :)