Wednesday, July 12, 2006

everybody loves B


Recently when Doug and I were in New Jersey, Carter brought me a copy of this picture. He pointed to Doug and said, "That's Papa." Yes, that's right. Then he pointed to me and said, "There's Nana." Yes, that's right. Then he pointed to Brianna and said, "That's Bwe anna, where's her?" She's at home, I told him. "Next time, bwing her!"

All our grandkids love their auntie Brianna, and Clark is following in this cousin tradition. His little face lights up if she even so much as walks into a room where he is sitting. Yesterday, I could hear them playing and the two of them were laughing and laughing and laughing. Then I walked into Brianna's room and saw the two of them.
It's always party time when auntie Bweanna is around.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is just the epitome of B...I love the dress up with Clark and he seems perfectly thrilled to have his friend and be the willing participant in everthing she can create. adorable pic.

Melanie said...

p.s. why is B still not smiling with teeth?