Wednesday, July 19, 2006

roxanne the skier

The only thing better than skiing yourself, is teaching someone else to ski. And the only thing better than that is when the someone else is your friend. After several attempts, my friend Roxanne skied today. And I might add, she skied with gusto. Up she came, and she circled the lake three times. She was talking the entire time, and I have no idea what she was saying. But I was so happy that I almost cried. I have been happy all day just thinking about it. Roxanne has been over to the house and attempted to ski several times, but she never gave up. I just love that about her. In spite of the fact that there was one less snake in the lake today, it was still nerve wracking thinking about it (meaning, thinking about what other snakes might be in the lake.) Roxanne was wondering if we were stupid or crazy or what? Maybe just fun-loving!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

wohoo roxanne! great job!!!:)