Saturday, October 07, 2006

painting update

With the exception of Sunday, I painted for ten straight days. By then, my house needed some serious attention. I took a week off to regroup. Then I started in again. Today I was ready to begin the porch. I was having a hard time getting motivated. I thought to myself. "Just think how good it will feel when you have done it."
It felt even better than I imagined.


I should have realized I would like this job. The floors have always been my favorite housecleaning job. I had so much fun, I went on and repainted the front porch too. I wanted to finish the job, but Melanie told me that I had to prime the boards on the other side of the house before I painted them since they had very little paint left on them thanks to Shooter. I primed the boards and they are ready to go for next week.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

look at you go...very nice.

Melanie said...

So VERY VERY VERY impressive moo. :)