Wednesday, February 07, 2007

new beginnings

Hey Brianna,

I can't wait for you to come into Young Women's. I wish you could just come in now and not have to wait for your birthday!!!! It's good to see more girls coming into Young Women's. We need all the help we can get to beat the boy's. They have too many!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and working with you on your Personal Progress book. I can be your personal assistant. That is if you want me to? You are going to love being in Young Women's. We have really great leaders and they are really fun to be with. You will be a great asset to our YW group. You are a talented, sweet, funny and pretty young lady. I enjoy being with you. I hope you get excited about YW after tonight. And hope you had fun with us. Love ya lots

Tori

No comments: