Tuesday, January 08, 2008

persuasion

I read on Tricia's Library Queue blog that Jane Austen's Persuasion is first up on the Masterpiece Theater Jane Austen series. It has been years! since I have read Austen's books, and I doubt that I have even read them all, so this seems like perfect timing.



I actually don't plan to read them at all, but I do plan to listen to the books. Last night I downloaded Persuasion and listened to the first segment on my computer. Then I managed to get all 5 of the segments onto my ipod...still, working on that skill :) There are also free readings for MP3 players.



After segment two I could hardly make myself go to bed. The reader is wonderful. I highly recommend this experience, especially if you have something else to do and would like a good story "whilst accomplishing it."

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm posting up here so that I can make sure that you see my comment. I would love to have a copy of the scripture reading schedule emailed to me (tiffany.bishop@gmail.com). Thank you!