Wednesday, January 28, 2009

48 facts tag

My blogger friend, Rae, posted the 48 facts tag tag_poster_1                                                              which I decided to do this evening:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mother says that I was named after a character in a movie. Apparently a lot of women that were pregnant saw the movie and thought the same thing as I have one of the most common names of my generation.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Monday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No.

4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Boars Head low salt turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes...four girls.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes, but I try not to use it too much.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kelloggs Corn Flakes.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not usually.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their posture.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I look mad if I am not smiling.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My married girls.


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Yes.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Jean shorts and beige nap slippers.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The dishwasher.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Oranges and orange blossoms, dinner ready in the crockpot when I come home, watering my herb garden,  my husband.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Britta Doerfler
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes :)

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basketball.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brownish.
28. EYE COLOR
Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Seldom because of my dry eye syndrome.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Italian.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Marley and Me.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Mostly blue (flowers).

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Measure of a Lady by Deeanne Gist and The Art of Happiness by The Dalai Lama.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
The Biggest Loser.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
My grandkids.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I guess that depends where home is. The farthest south I have been is Buenos Aires, Argentina. The farthest north I have been is Alaska. The farthest west I have been is Hawaii. The farthest east I have been is Vienna, Austria.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Brainstorming.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Salt Lake City, Utah.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's!
48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
At the lunch tables when I was in 3 rd grade.

4 comments:

Rae said...

I'm so glad you did this tag, Debbie! Did you notice there aren't actually 48 facts? I think it's so neat you met your hubby in the 3rd grade!! I can't believe you are wearing shorts. We just had more snow dumped on us today!

SpaceyKasey said...

I had such fun reading this! Want to know what I found most surprising/intersting? Vanilla, Basketball, and Vienna

Want to know what I found least surprising? Red. (Only a "fellow red" can apprciate that one. Ha!)

Higleys said...

I see # 12 is missing. I was fascinated by alot of the answers. I've never met a purple crayon before.

Erika said...

why a purple crayon??