Thursday, January 01, 2009

new year possibilities

The probability that our family will play card games ww_possibilitieswhen we are together is very high. I learned one from the Doerflers called the High Low Jack game at Christmas.

 

possibilities1024

I then taught it to Tricia, Dan and Doug. We played it most evenings. One night when the three of them were talking about  probabilities, I responded that I never think of probabilities, just the  possibilities101

and inadvertently discovered something about myself.

As for the game...either way, if you are a probability kind of person or a possibility kind of person...it's pretty fun!

As for the new year...I want to consider the possibilities and then do all that I can to increase the probability!

So far, my goals include house and garden updates, developing a "first serve" in tennis, service in the church and community and spending more time enjoying blessings.

No comments: