Saturday, January 23, 2010

spontaneous movie night

I went to drop Brianna off at Natalie’s house for a surprise birthday party. On the way, I was thinking…I would just love to see The Young Victoria again. My husband took Brianna and I to see it a couple of weeks ago. (They both liked it too.) I was hoping, though not really expecting, to run into Gail Berge. I decided that if I did, I would lobby for a girls night out. Imagine my delight when I discovered that Megan was driving and we could make it a threesome. Nevermind the fact that I was a)wearing my slippers, b)didn’t even have my wallet with me, and c)supposed to meet my husband for dinner at 7 at home. Gail spotted me the money, and Doug agreed to eat alone and in my slippers, I…

I had so much fun chatting with Gail and Megan at Panera before the movie that we had to go running out of there in order not to miss the beginning of the movie. Loved it again. Yes, I will have to buy it. But you just can’t recapture the big screen and beautiful photography at home.  This is one worth paying for…twice even.

the-young-victoria-movie-poster

3 comments:

Melody said...

J E A L O U S!

Kirstie said...

I keep hearing its soo good! Megan and my Mom had alot of fun! Thanks for helping us with the LEMONADE thing! lol :) Guess I should of looked at the directions. lol :) bye

debbie said...

Talk about the Law of Attraction! but not the Law of Attractive (slippers)lol