Thursday, February 25, 2010

missionary memoirs

OpenBook[3]One kind of freaky thing about being a new FamilySearch missionary is that your calls and emails are randomly monitored…ie you never know when someone else is listening in.

One night when I had a particularly difficult call and it went particularly well, I hung up and later said to my husband somewhat facetiously, “I hope someone was listening in on that call!”

I had kind of forgotten about the email monitoring until today when I received this message:

Quality Assurance Missionary: Elder Hatch
Evaluation Date:2/25
Case ID #:1487633

Dear Sister Carter,

The response was friendly, concerned and very quickly resolved after you accepted the case. Telling the patron which KD to use and explaining what you had seen in the patron's pedigree was excellent. The patron knew exactly what needed to done.

We appreciate the service you are rendering to the patrons. Many lives on both sides of Veil are being blessed because of that. May you continue to be blessed.

Sincerely,
Elder Hatch, QA team

Of course, I had hoped that I was, but it does make me feel good to know that I am doing ok.

3 comments:

Melody said...

That is really cool Debbie!

debbie said...

it's be nice if we had Quality Assurance in our lives. But only if it were positive feedback.

Jordan Mathews said...

Being Virtueous is one of your values. :-) We love you for it!