Tuesday, March 30, 2010

favorite places

A beautiful day dawned in South Florida, and we enjoyed the morning at Patch Reef Park playing tennis with Rick and Linda. Afterwards, we drove over to Palm Beach to have lunch at… Bice!

DSC06860

We enjoyed a stroll along Worth Avenue. The flowers and architecture stunning as always.DSC06872

DSC06869

 

 

 

 

The Breakers, DSC06882

   DSC06876DSC06881where Doug bought me Victorian Birdhouse to add to my collection.

We made this same get-a-way last year. Although normally, I am not a fan of taking the same vacation again and again, I am more than willing to make this the exception.

I’ll carry these wonderful memories with me and look forward to next March.

2 comments:

Erika said...

looks like an awesome time!!

Blue Heron Bobcat said...

Ohhh, I wish I could retire. You guys are having so much fun.