Sunday, August 27, 2006

family canning


I went with Mary Gronlund and Debbie Peeler to the family canning facility in Orlando. I canned white wheat and red wheat, sugar and flour.

I decided that I want to be a church service missionary and work at family canning. I will play fun music and have a good ol' time with people when they come to family canning. It will be so great that couples will want to come to family canning for date night, friends will want to come and work together and everyone will want to bring their non-member buddies. All the participants will be so happy when they finish knowing that their family is well-prepared, and they had a good time doing it.

1 comment:

Cherylyn said...

That sounds like so much fun moo! I can totally see you doing it. Can I come even though I had no idea that there was such a thing as RED wheat?