Thursday, September 04, 2008

tennis anyone

DSC02348 Linda Teets invited me to join her tennis class. I went on Monday morning. After class the teacher suggested a new pair of shoes. They are real tennis shoes! With the herring bone pattern on the soles.

DSC02354 

Then I decided that I should wear something to class besides jean shorts and a t-shirt, so I made a trip to Target.

 

DSC02358(1)

I was exhausted and sore after class on Monday. I determined that I didn't want to feel like that ever again so I just had to keep on going to class. Even with my resolve firmly in mind, I was nervous tonight. It wasn't as humid; it wasn't as hot. And I was dressed for success! or so my coach and friends told me. I hope to continue to improve. Alison, Roxanne and Linda are so positive and our coach Steve is very helpful. Linda was  right. It is great exercise and lots of fun.

We took a sweaty picture of the four of us after class.    Maybe we should try that again before class next time!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

You look so stylin' in your pink.

Melanie said...

I was going to say what tricia said...we must be sisters...Way to go moo...hope you are not as sore.

Melody said...

I love the pictures!

You look 'dressed for success' to me. I don't even want to think about how I would do in a tennis class. Scary.

Gail said...

Very cute outfit. I'm so excited you've taken up tennis. Keep working hard. The soreness will definitely get better and so will you. :-)

Jordan Mathews said...

Awwww you look cute in your tennis outfit, you look like you had fun, I know I did when I did tennis.

JenniferCarter said...

You look so cute you should have started playing years ago!