Monday, February 02, 2009

a house of order

This is what I have been up to lately:

"Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house, of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God"                                                           Doctrine and Covenants, section 88 v. 119

...with a lot of help from my favorite products...

  _-0437tShirtRagsL     magic eraser 060901barkeepersfriend Windex_Original10600940  00089MOS1030

master_SMX003

Image_0068

 

This week I will finish the downstairs and move on up to the second floor.

4 comments:

debbie said...

I wondered if the fabuloso worked. Magic erasers rock! They are truly magic.

Jordan Mathews said...

WOW! I LOVE FABULOSO, AND MAGIC ERASERS!

Melody said...

Next stop...my house! :)

Mary said...

So, what is Fabuloso and Magic erasers? I might want to use them this summer when I do all my thorough cleaning.