Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my three buddies

Truman is my bunk bed buddy. We both wake up early.

“Truman?” I whisper.

“Yes?” he answers.

“Do you want to go get donuts?”DSC05821

Then it’s a quick change for both of us and off to the donut store.

DSC05818

Elliot is my errand running buddy. He makes sure that I follow the GPS system directions by repeating them for me. I taught Elliot how to fasten his own seatbelt, which he is quite pleased about.

 

DSC05820

Nolan is my mess making buddy. I am quite famous for messes that I can make in a kitchen, but he takes it to a whole new level. There is nothing safe that is anywhere in the vicinity of his 16 month old hands. He’s just so darn cute that we have to keep playing the game…which is:

 

I’ll try and see if I can block you from tearing the place apart and you see if you can still figure out how to do it.

He wins. Everytime.

No comments: